In the framework of the “La magnifique Avant-Garde” Festival, Pepinieres European de Creation propose a video selection (as a dialogue with sound art and poetry), which highlights, in line with the approach of this edition 2019 of the festival, presenting works by female artists
- Kika Nicolela (BR) – Windmaker
- Natalia de Mello (PT) – Foundation
- Tamara Laï (BE) – Ascent
or highlighting singular creators
- Hanzel & Gretzel (FR) – Biba non Biba (featuring performer/author/director American-Lebanese performer Habiba Sheikh)
- Philippe Franck + Zoé Tabourdiot (BE-FR) – Poévie#2 (featuring Quebec poet Catrine Godin)
- Stéphane Kozik (BE-FR) – Strange meeting in an emply place (featuring Hungarian choreographer/dancer Julia Hadi).
In a Magnificent spirit, the avant-garde offers you an immersion in the creation, the discovery of unpublished works, warm encounters with artists and young talents. Come and enjoy these moments of music, sharing and experience to immerse yourself in the astonishing novelty.
With regard to The Magnificent Society, The Magnificent Avant-Garde allows us to show together, the incredible diversity of musical expressions in the world and the inevitable crossings that take place.
Philippe Le Goff, artistic director