NFThon Kaunas is a project that aims to draw people’s attention to the potential of modern technologies in the field of culture and involve them in the creative process. During the first in-person NFT hackathon in Lithuania which will happen in the frame of Audra Festival, 30 selected participants from Lithuania and Europe will create 10 unique NFTs.
The artworks made during hackathon will aim to discuss the (im)possibilities of sustainability Within 3 days NFThon Kaunas will also hold open educational lectures for Kaunastic citizens and city guests in such themes as high tech, its correlations to art and sustainability.
NFThon Kaunas is a local edition of the one of regular CultureTech events from the NFThon series in the Baltics and the EU, which draw people’s attention to the potential of modern technologies and solutions (like NFT, Blockchain, Web3, Metaverse, AI, XR) in the fields of culture and sustainable development, involve them in the creative process and spawn a new wave of local and international digital artists, collectors and the surrounding community.
- 30.06 > 03.07.2022
- Akropolis Kaunas | 3ème étage
- Karaliaus Mindaugo pr. 49, Kaunas 44333, Lituanie
- nfthon.lt – audrafestival.lt
- Exhibition “NFThon: The Future” : Architect: Karolis Lasys | Curators : Austeja Jociuté and Gleb Divov | Initiated by : NFThon Kaunas team
In the framework of Kaunas, European capital of culture
- With the support of Transcultures and European Pepinieres of Creation