] P P P [ – XR Bury pays tribute to the inventiveness of Pol Bury, a multidisciplinary and visionary creator (from Surrealism to Kinetic Art), and highlights emblematic works and locations of his presence in the Louvière area.
It allows for a playful and poetic connection between several locations in the city center from April 27th to May 14th.
] P P P [ reaffirms both the importance of the connection between Pol Bury and his hometown and the inventiveness and exigency of this artist in embracing technological tools that question the current relevance of Art and its engagement in everyday life.
This augmented reality will be accessible in the city through Black and White ] P P P [ and ] . . . [ posters that will allow anyone with a mobile phone to discover a free, visual, and sonorous artistic interpretation of selected works by Pol Bury, spatialized at 360°.
The i Material Society is Marc Veyrat – design/images, Gaëtan Le Coarer – design/images, Jonathan Juste – programming/design, Paradise Now – poetic and sound creation.
- 27.04 > 14.05.2023
- Posters in the city center of La Louvière
- The mobile application will be downloadable for android and iOS
- Direct links will be available from 26.04 in the evening
- Download the flyers (french)
- Transcultures, CiTu – Paragraph of the University of Paris 8, European Nurseries of Creation
- As part of the Centenary of Pol Bury – With the support of the City of La Louvière, the National Lottery.
- In partnership with CY Cergy Paris University, Institut Acte, University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Europia, Maison des associations – La Louvière
- This artwork takes place in the action City Sonic 20 Years