In partenership with the European Pepinieres Of Creation, Château Éphémère is launching its call for artistic residences in Digital Arts, sound art & New writings…
- 500€ for each residence
- an additional Pepinieres grant of € 500 will be awarded to one of the selected winners
Deadline : April 8, 2020 (Extended deadline for Pepinieres)
Set in a patrimonial landmark in the French Yvelines (78), Château Éphémère opened five years ago and is now a place dedicated to digital creation and specialized in sound innovation in all its forms.
Its objectives are threefold :
- To offer residency opportunities to digital artists, developers and all other digital creators.
- To promote and share with the public new practices of creation linked to technological innovation, throughour artistic programming and a wide range of workshops open to everyone, regardless of age or qualifications.
- To open a pleasant place revolving around a café, a restaurant and the digital open-source culture. The project, supported by the Communauté Urbaine du Grand Paris Seine et Oise and the Région Ile de France, was initiated by Usines Éphémère and Culture Digitales.
As part of its artist-in-residence programme, Château Éphémère launches its call for applications, which aims at supporting digital and soundart creation in connection with its territory.
Every project involving innovative digital practices and sound art in its creation process is eligible. Projects can be submitted by an artist, an artist collective and a producing or distribution organisation.
We’ll pay particular attention to projects willing to develop actions centered on the local population (workshops, meetings, etc). Every residency session can lead to a public performance.
Conditions of stay
Each one of the 12 selected projects will be hosted for 1 month. Our support includes the provision of a working spaces (see list below), accomodations, a full access to Château Éphémère’s technical equipment (please ask the technical inventory). Projects holder will also benefit from the expertise of our technical director as well as our fabmanager depending on their availability. Laureates will also receive a production grant worth 500€ (taxes included).
Château Éphémère offers the following working spaces :
- 1 Main Studio of 70m2 , equiped with technical grid and an octophonic system
- 3 Workshops from 18m2 to 25m2
- 2 Music Studios of 20m2 and 45m2
- 1 Writer’s Room of 42m2
- 1 Recording Studio (sound booth of 45m2 ), available under conditions
- 1 FabLab (shared space)
- Deadline 08.04.2020 (extended deadline)
- Application form
- Technical sheet Château Éphémère
- Technical sheet VanderLab
- More info : email@example.com / +33 184.108.40.206.93
- Chateau Éphémère is supported by the Communauté Urbaine Grand Paris Seine & Oise.
- In partnership with European Pepinieres of Creation
- Banner credits Chateau Éphémère : Sophiane Djemel